Microbiological Examination of Non-Sterile Products
- Culture Media for the Microbiological Examination of Non-Sterile Products
heipha offers the complete portfolio of culture media for the microbiological examination of non-sterile products.
Culture media based on Casein Soy Bean Digest or Sabouraud Dextrose are recommended for the microbial enumeration tests (TAMC, total aerobic microbial count; TYMC;total yeast/ molds count).
Specialized culture media are available for the detection of specified aerobic microorganisms.
The heipha portfolio offers:
Solid culture media
- 90 mm LI (Long Incubation) plates for the determination of the total cell count and for the test for specified microorganisms
- 90 mm standard plates for the determination of the total cell count
- in bottles and tubes for the Pour-Plate-Method and maintenance of stock cultures
- in a selection of bottles and tubes for enrichment cultures
- NaCl-Peptone Buffer
All culture media are prepared according to the corresponding harmonized methods of the European Pharmacopeia, the US and Japanese Pharmacopeia.